Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Movin' On Up..."

"To a deluxe apartment in the sky!"


So...my week has been filled with the absolute excitement of finding a new apartment!! I think it would be safe to say that I am ECSTATIC about moving!! :) We have lived in our current apartment for about 2 years....and I'm not a fan of the basement location and the gross carpet that I think was old when we moved in. :(


We decided to move closer to DC so that Andrew wouldn't have as long of a commute. After months of research and thought, we decided on Pentagon City! This is great news, because it really isn't that much longer of a commute for me - and I will still be going against traffic!


More exciting news about our apartment...the view is of the Washington Monument, Pentagon, etc., our apartment overlooks the pool, we have a gym in the basement, there is a dentist in the basement, Leslie will live a few floors below us, we'll be closer to various friends in the area, there are an abundant amount of restaurants nearby, and I will be able to WALK to the mall!! :)


Andrew and I are planning on hosting many parties once we move (after he completes the bar exam, of course), so plan on coming by at some point to visit!! Oh, and did I mention that we get two months of free rent??? YESSS!!


I'm so excited!
I just can't hide it!
And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know I want you!

3 comments: