Thursday, February 12, 2009

"What I Like About You..."

"You really know how to dance! When you go up down jump around, talk about true romaaance!"

Although I am not writing a song, I decided to follow Lillix's example, and write some of the things I like about Andrew. I'm writing a list of 26 items since he just turned 26:) This is a post in honor of Andrew's birthday, even though it was yesterday, and Valentine's Day:) This list is in no particular order. And yes, this is going to be a cheesy post:)

1. If you haven't ever been karaoke-ing with Andrew...you really must go - it is QUITE the experience!! :)

2. Although I don't always admit it, he's a pretty funny guy:)

3. Few things rival the greatness of Andrew singing songs by Britney Spears.

4. He would do anything for you!

5. He is very caring and sweet:)

6. It's pretty cute when he plays with Napoleon.

7. He has a classic smirk that gives away when he is lying or hiding something.

8. He does the dishes when I cook!! I am not so good at recprocating...

9. He's a pretty attractive guy:)

10. I love his "Do it now" attitude. I'm the world's biggest procrastinator, but Andrew helps me not to be such a procrastinator because he likes to get things done quickly.

11. He has a hard time keeping secrets and usually tells me about surprises or presents before it's time to give them to me:) However, recently he has done a much better job - he didn't tell me about my big present of Broadway tickets for Christmas!!

12. He is silly and goofy - just like me!

13. He is very loving and affectionate :)

14. He is a DANCING FOOL!! If you've never been dancing with us, you need to...it is well worth a very late night to see Andrew bust a move on the dance floor! And I'm not making fun of him...he's a good dancer!

15. He puts up with me...I think he didn't realize how much I cry before we got married:)

16. He has a lot of random knowledge stored up in that head.

17. It's GREAT when you make him REALLY laugh! He doesn't give out real, whole-hearted laughs often...so it's pretty exciting when you hear them!

18. He is a great planner...see his blog about our upcoming trip to Egypt to see what I mean!!

19. He rarely gets mad/upset...he's a very patient man:)

20. I love his eyes (mushy, I know...but you really need to notice them...VERY blue!) :)

21. He might not be happy I'm sharing this one, but it was sad/cute when he cried during movies (The Notebook, Marley and Me, Radio, and Rudy).

22. I like that I can always count on him cheating in board games:) However, I will give him some credit...I think the last couple times that we've played he has not cheated:)

23. I love that he put a ton of thought and time into proposing to me almost 4 years ago:)

24. I love that although he does not have the greatest singing talent, he sang to me at our wedding:)

25. I think it's hilarious that he pretty much has done no work this year, but has gotten the best grades of his law school "career" so far.

26. I just love him...what else can I say?? :)

This is not an all encompassing list, but I figure that's enough mush for one post:)

1 comment: